While traveling this year may look a little different from the years past, there are ways to get away safely, explore a new area, and turn those work notifications off.
As you make your summer plans, here are five tips for a safe and enjoyable summer vacation:
- Consider renting a condo or house instead of staying in a hotel.
- Choose a location within driving distance to avoid flying.
- Make sure to purchase “cancel-for-any-reason” insurance to avoid headaches should your plans change.
- Explore your community and nearby towns and save on lodging with a carefully-planned “staycation.”
- Choose a camping vacation so long as you’re okay foregoing public restroom facilities (where needed) and prepared to camp the “old-fashioned” way!
Send John a Message