Get peace of mind, knowing you’ve helped protect your loved ones.
Life insurance can help provide for the people who depend on you financially, if you can’t be there for them. The money can be used for final expenses, help to replace your lost income, cover debts, pay your mortgage, fund a child’s education, and more.
There are two types of life insurance:
- Term life insurance offers simple, affordable coverage for a set time period, typically 10 to 30 years.
- Permanent life insurance offers coverage for your lifetime with the potential to build equity in the form of cash value and options for more flexibility.
Many people find that a combination of both types of life insurance helps them meet both immediate needs and long-term goals. We offer term life insurance policies and several types of permanent life insurance policies to meet your needs:
- Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Survivorship Life Insurance – Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
Fill out the contact form on this page to set up an appointment to discuss in further detail.
Send John a Message